Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Rama Casturi <rc...@transdyn.com> on 2007/05/09 22:18:45 UTC

Tomcat MBean JMX Notifications

My code depends on being able to receive a notification from Tomcat that is
has completed its startup (meaning the entire server initialization and
deploy/load of all servlets is done). I believe there are JMX notifications
that tomcat mbeans provide which include this kind of notification, but I am
not able to find where it is and how to subscribe to it. Also, maybe if
there is any other way to determine this startup completion other than
subscribing to JMX MBean notifications (if they exist in the first place).
Any help is appreciated.

Re: Tomcat MBean JMX Notifications

Posted by Rama Casturi <rc...@transdyn.com>.
Any ideas?