Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/11/13 10:48:20 UTC

Re: OT: XForms Becomes a W3C Candidate Recommendation

V. Cekvenich wrote:

  IMO, one day we will do forms processing like this:

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Also:

2. J2EE server has pre-view:

*  http://help.silverstream.com/help/XFormsTutorial/ *

3. Here is a plug in for IE:
http://www.FormsPlayer.com

just fyi, anyone planing long term direction.

.V