Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/18 17:07:02 UTC

Hil all

Hi Apache Ignite developers,
  I am Gianfranco , I am a Java developer and would like to contribute to
the creation and maintenance of apache ignite.
  My fields of interest are SOA and EAI. I would be interested development
JIRA regarding streams.
  I'd like to ask if you have any priorities about JIRA I see open on
streams, or I can start to see IGNITE-430.
  Regards,
   Gianfranco

Re: Hil all

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
By the way, Gianfranco, forgot to mention that the IGNITE-430 has already
been assigned, so you should try picking another one.

Once the IGNITE-430 ticket is merged, we can use it as an example for all
the remaining streaming work.

D.

Re: Hil all

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.