Posted to mirrors@apache.org by "Sascha E. Pollok" <mi...@iphh.net> on 2006/10/25 23:44:14 UTC

Time for having a new mirror added

Folks out there,

we sent a "new mirror" request at the beginning of September
which is still unassigned. I was wondering if this is just
normal, in case it is feel free to ignore this question
or if there is something we could do about it.

The mirror is apache.mirror.iphh.net and is located in
Germany. The JIRA ID is INFRA-935.

Thanks for any hints and cheers
Sascha

--
Sascha E. Pollok                     E-Mail: sp@iphh.net
Leiter Netzwerkdesign und -betrieb   Tel: +49 (0)40 374919-10

Re: Time for having a new mirror added

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 10/25/06, Sascha E. Pollok <mi...@iphh.net> wrote:
> Folks out there,
>
> we sent a "new mirror" request at the beginning of September
> which is still unassigned. I was wondering if this is just
> normal, in case it is feel free to ignore this question
> or if there is something we could do about it.
>
> The mirror is apache.mirror.iphh.net and is located in
> Germany. The JIRA ID is INFRA-935.

I try to get to mirror requests within a month, but I have fallen
behind and nobody else seems to be dealing with them.  So it is not
really normal, but your request will be dealt with eventually.

Joshua.