Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it> on 2003/03/06 10:34:54 UTC

NotifySender notifies the postmaster instead?

I'm using the NotifySender mailet (James Version 2.1.2); I noticed that it
replies to the James Postmaster instead of replying to the sender of the
Posted by Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini <vi...@praxis.it>.
Hmm, now I've seen that it is sent correctly to the original sender:

        //Create the list of recipients in our MailAddress format
        Set recipients = new HashSet();
        recipients.add(mail.getSender());
        //Send it off...
        getMailetContext().sendMail(notifier, recipients, reply);

so it's the visible TO field that is set to the postmaster.

Sorry. Anyhow, wouldn't it be less confusing for the original sender to see
its own address in the TO field?

Thanks again,

Vincenzo