Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Connor McCoy <co...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/24 17:43:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] YCSB 0.5.0 Release

On behalf of the development community, I am pleased to announce the
release of YCSB 0.5.0.

Highlights:

Added support for Kudu (getkudu.io).
Added CQL support for Cassandra 2.1+, via the cassandra2-cql binding.
Improved semantics for scans under JDBC.
Replaced numeric return codes with meaningful status messages.

Full release notes, including links to source and convenience binaries:

https://github.com/brianfrankcooper/YCSB/releases/tag/0.5.0

This release covers changes from the last 2 months.

Best,
Connor

Re: [ANNOUNCE] YCSB 0.5.0 Release

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.