Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by "Ravichandran, Sharanya" <sh...@iu.edu> on 2020/04/05 02:30:28 UTC

Re: [External] Re: Apache Airavata MFT - Dashboard

Hello Professor ,

Could you please let us know if it would be ok if we implemented the dashboard using React.js instead of Django ?

Thanks ,
 Sharanya R.

________________________________
Posted by Aravind Ramalingam <po...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

If we were to use Django and VueJS, would that imply that gRPC calls made
to the MFT system would be with Django?
In other words, the API gateway would be a Django application and the VueJS
UI would run with a server like Nginx?

Thank you
Aravind Ramalingam

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.