Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2011/04/13 19:50:21 UTC

Otis, how do we know the age of the search-hadoop.com index?

I was looking for an email thread posted yesterday, "Append value to a
cell", and this morning its not in the index.  Perhaps the indexer
hasn't run in between?

Sorry for the question.  Its your fault for providing us a service
we've since come to depend on.

St.Ack

Re: Otis, how do we know the age of the search-hadoop.com index?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
<ot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Stack,
>
> If we go and do a backfill, yes.  Badly needed?

No. Just letting you know about a hole.  Whenever its convenient....
Thanks O,

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Stack,

If we go and do a backfill, yes.  Badly needed?

Otis
----

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.