Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ranaivomahaleo <ra...@ambohimalaza.org> on 2014/01/16 15:48:14 UTC

Updating solrconfig.xml problem?

I installed SOLR 4.1 in standalone and I launched it under
/solr_root_folder/example folder using the command: java -jar start.jar

I'd like to update the configuration file related to a particular core (here
for instance core_name), which is solrconfig.xml (under
/solr_root_folder/example/solr/core_name).

I edited solrconfig.xml file and I noticed that even editing this
configuration file, the configuration is not updated under
http://localhost:8983/solr/#/core_name/config.

Could you advise me on the process and steps to update solrconfig.xml file
and how the server take all the update in consideration.

Best regards.

Re: Updating solrconfig.xml problem?

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Reload the core. seej: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin#RELOAD