Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/17 06:56:31 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForJul2007" by Deepal

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by Deepal:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJul2007

  === Miscellaneous ===
  None

+ = Apache Axis2 =
+ Apache Axis2 is the third generation Web service framework of the Apache Web service stack. That is built on module architecture to be a more flexible , more extensible Web service engine. Axis2 has support for Ws-Addressing , WS-RM and WS- Security.
+
+ === Notable Happenings ===
+ Last June we had a hackathon event at Indiana University to improve the code quality and stabilize the functionality.
+
+
+
+ === Code Releases [since the last report] ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Legal Issues ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Cross-Project Issues ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Problems with committers, members, projects etc? ===
+ No Issues
+
+ === Miscellaneous ===
+ We are planing to do Axis2 1.3 on end of this month and we have already done the Axis2 1.3 RC1 7th June 2007
+