Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by missy mendoza <bg...@hotmail.com> on 2014/08/14 15:22:02 UTC

My Open Office document is made blank by the Filter Options

Dear User Support
My Open Office document which I typed and saved, now opens with: the annoying ASCII Filter Options window; then, blank. What has caused this? When the ASCII Filter Options window opened, I clicked 'LF' paragraph break, character set 'Uni-code,' and 'OK.' Then, my document opened blank. What are the steps to fix and prevent this problem? What are the steps to remove and prevent filters being in my Open Office software and its' documents?

Missy Mendoza