Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2022/01/31 07:06:36 UTC

Re: Groovy 4 and the new integrated query module

Just as a followup on this, in the release notes I have mentioned
gquery as an alternative shorthand for groovy integrated query. The
module name didn't change but if folks have a problem with ginq, they
can start using gquery when referring to the technology instead. If
that alternative name (which some folks weren't keen on but others
liked) sticks, we can make it more prominent in the doco.

Cheers, Paul.