Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/20 17:01:07 UTC

Geode PR pile up

Hi there fellow Geode devs.

I've just been cleaning up some PR's, and I'm seeing that we 33 odd PR's
open, 20 of them older than 30 days.

Not beat on the pedantic drum, but it would be really nice to have the
PR's either applied, addressed or closed(rejected).

Does anyone have any ideas how we can keep our PR backlog small and
manageable vs a backlog that keeps on growing.

--Udo

Re: Geode PR pile up

Posted by Xiaojian Zhou <gz...@pivotal.io>.
I'm merging PR 648 now