Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Alberto Gomez <al...@est.tech> on 2022/04/06 08:11:21 UTC

[PROPOSAL] RFC Interruption of threads stuck for a long time in Geode

Hi,

I'd appreciate your feedback on this newly published RFC about "Interruption of threads stuck for a long time in Geode":

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GEODE/Interruption+of+threads+stuck+for+a+long+time+in+Geode

Thanks in advance,

Alberto

Re: [PROPOSAL] RFC Interruption of threads stuck for a long time in Geode

Posted by Alberto Gomez <al...@est.tech>.
Hi,

The deadline for this RFC has expired but I would like to get some more feedback on the proposal, so I will extend it a bit more.

Your comments are very welcome.

Alberto