Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it> on 2013/01/02 21:27:33 UTC

Re: load ontology into ontonet failed

Hi Sawyer,

I managed to reproduce your problem after building from HEAD

I also noticed that it seems to work on rev. 1410428 (my most recent
ontology manager commit). It even loaded the whole OWL imports closure,
13 ontologies in total.

So I guess I gotta investigate what might have been affected by other
recent changes (and add a few integration tests too).

Keep you posted

Alessandro

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Sounds good. Would be cool to have it fixed :)

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt