Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sreedar Chava <SC...@WSGC.com> on 2007/07/05 19:35:53 UTC

Access Denied

Hi,

Am trying to run maven from my machine ..but seems like am not able to
run maven error says "Access denied" even though I've administrator
rights on my machine.. and set the environmental variable path.

Any ideas/suggestions

Thanks

Sree.

RE: Access Denied

Posted by Sreedar Chava <SC...@WSGC.com>.
Hi Dennis,

My bad, the path for the "endorsed directory" was wrongly specified in
"environmental variables" section in my computer advanced tab..i
corrected it..and it works fine now.

And I tried mvn --version it works..to test..maven.

This has been my problem from 2 days..

Thanks
Sree.

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.