Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/23 23:48:18 UTC

website

Hi guys,

I just saw that http://incubator.apache.org already lists DeltaSpike
as a current project, but it links to
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/deltaspike.html which results in
a 404 Not Found.

WDYT of creating a very basic index.apt and doing a maven site-deploy?
IMO it can't hurt to have a maven website set up, even if it just
contains a very short description and a link to the wiki.

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr

blog: http://www.jakobk.com
work: http://www.irian.at

Re: website

Posted by Jakob Korherr <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I started creating a status page for deltaspike, see [1] Create Status Page.

Please NOTE that this is not the final website of deltaspike, see [2]
for details.

Feel free to join in!

Regards,
Jakob