Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Tanaka Yasuhiro <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/25 02:20:56 UTC

Question about geode roadmap

Hi All,

I am considering developing a geode application.
So, can you tell me the geode roadmap?
Is there a major version upgrade in the coming years?

Regards,
Yasuhiro Tanaka

Re: Question about geode roadmap

Posted by Tanaka Yasuhiro <ya...@gmail.com>.
Alexander, Anil, Thank you for the answers.

I understand that I don't need to worry too much about the timing of a
major release.
I'll take care not to use deprecated APIs.

Regards,
Yasuhiro Tanaka.

Posted by Anilkumar Gingade <ag...@pivotal.io>.
Yasuhiro,