Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/14 16:48:36 UTC

Geronimo builds not cleaning up temp files?

  I started getting quota errors while doing builds today and the
information I found by searching on the error message seems to point to
a problem with my temp files directory.  Looking at the temp directory,
I find it is full of geronimo-fileutil* and geronimo-deploymentUtil*
directories.  Shouldn't these temporary directories be getting deleted
once they are no longer used?

Rick

Re: Geronimo builds not cleaning up temp files?

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Those temp folders shoujld be deleted, I remember that most temp folders are
marked as deleteOnExit, and Geronimo will try to delete them once they are
out of use.
We might need to add more clean up codes.

--
Ivan