Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2010/04/09 19:35:30 UTC

Re: Bug: Properties are lost in merges between repositories

Just a quick note to say, "I've seen your mail, am not ignoring it, and hope
to process it later."

--
C. Michael Pilato <cm...@collab.net>

Re: Bug: Properties are lost in merges between repositories

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Tobias Bading wrote:
> Knock, knock. Anyone home? ;-)

Thanks for the nudge.  I think I've found the problem.  Looking at a fix now.

Posted by Tobias Bading <tb...@web.de>.
Knock, knock. Anyone home? ;-)

Re: Bug: Properties are lost in merges between repositories

Posted by Tobias Bading <tb...@web.de>.
Knock, knock. Anyone home? ;-)