Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by __matthewHawthorne <mh...@alumni.pitt.edu> on 2003/07/22 07:10:09 UTC

[io] let's get it going

I'm interested in contributing to [io] project.  I have a few classes
and methods that may be useful, and I also would like to assist with
bugs and action items to help get a release out.

Is there anyone involved with [io] who is available to discuss things
and possibly commit patches?  Jeremias, you sent a message a few weeks
ago saying you had some plans to work on the project, are you still
around?

Thanks for any feedback!

Re: [io] let's get it going

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
I'm still here. I'm currently drowning in work so I didn't have much
time for IO lately. But I guess that changes in a few days.

Please just throw your suggestions in. Any help is welcome.

On 22.07.2003 07:10:09 __matthewHawthorne wrote:
> I'm interested in contributing to [io] project.  I have a few classes
> and methods that may be useful, and I also would like to assist with
> bugs and action items to help get a release out.
>
> Is there anyone involved with [io] who is available to discuss things
> and possibly commit patches?  Jeremias, you sent a message a few weeks
> ago saying you had some plans to work on the project, are you still
> around?

Jeremias Maerki