Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/07/21 17:54:30 UTC

1.1.1 Status - Help please

All,

I am attempting to get some vacation time in this week so I haven't been too active on the list or
doing work.  There are still most of the JIRAs for 1.1.1 our there for consumption.  The ones
assigned to me are fair game and if you have some extra cycles and can help please feel free to take
any of the JIRAs for me and assign them to yourself.

Current course and speed I think we've closed 1 or 2 thanks to Sachin.

Any and all help is appreciated to get 1.1.1 done by the end of next week.

Thanks in advance.

Matt

Re: 1.1.1 Status - Help please

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
Actually I've been able close out about 7 of them, there are still 15
patches currently targeted for 1.1.1 which need to be looked at.  (2
of them for openejb)

On Jul 21, 2006, at 11:54 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> All,
>
> I am attempting to get some vacation time in this week so I haven't
> been too active on the list or doing work.  There are still most of
> the JIRAs for 1.1.1 our there for consumption.  The ones assigned
> to me are fair game and if you have some extra cycles and can help
> please feel free to take any of the JIRAs for me and assign them to
> yourself.
>
> Current course and speed I think we've closed 1 or 2 thanks to Sachin.
>
> Any and all help is appreciated to get 1.1.1 done by the end of
> next week.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Matt

-sachin

Re: 1.1.1 Status - Help please

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Some of these look easy to fix:

  * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2072
  * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2007
  * https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2073

But, I am not actively building m1 due to the work I'm doing on m2...
and can not easily test the fixes.

But these look like low-hanging fruit for those that need a sweet
easy to reach snack.

--jason