Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Grocott <pe...@tiscali.co.uk> on 2012/05/11 22:42:54 UTC

apache openoffice keeps crashing

i downloaded the latest version last week but it keeps crashing within 2-3 minutes.
I am running windows XP.

Is there something I am missing to,stop this occurring.
I have used previous version with no problems for several years.

Re: apache openoffice keeps crashing

Posted by Hagar Delest <ha...@laposte.net>.
Hi,

Try that:http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58403#p58403
In case of significant changes between versions, old files can cause troubles.

Hagar