Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/24 03:38:28 UTC

Using roadmap tag for the JIRA

Hi Team,

As JIRA[1] provides the tags for us to lookup issue. My suggestion is we
put the roadmap tag to the issues that we plan to do in the next few
month.  In this way we can build up dynamic road map for the developer to
check out.

[1]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Using roadmap tag for the JIRA

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.
+1 Sounds good..

Posted by Zen Lin <ze...@gmail.com>.
+1 It is a so good idea.

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofreak@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

It's a good idea !

Regards