Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2014/04/23 17:28:03 UTC

[REVIEW] Blog post for plugins release

I've put up a draft blog post here:

https://gist.github.com/clelland/6cf7cefcbb86f9b9d115

(Gist for easy markdown support)

Please review and comment, and we can get these plugins out the door!

Ian

Re: [REVIEW] Blog post for plugins release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Looks like viewing the raw output "browser" in the links should be "browse"

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
The plugin release process doc uses a bit of shell logic combined with "git
log" to update the release notes; I modified that to print out a complete
list, and then curated by hand. I'm updating the release docs as I go
through the steps, so I'll make sure that that snippet is in there.

    for l in $ACTIVE;
    do
        ( cd $l;
          v="$(grep version= plugin.xml | grep -v xml | head -n1 | cut
-d'"' -f2)";
          id=$(grep -o '\bid=\"[^\"]*\"' plugin.xml | head -n1 | cut -d'"'
-f2);
          echo -e "\n\`$id@$v\`";
          git log --pretty=format:'* %s' --topo-order --no-merges
master..dev | grep -v "Incremented plugin version"
        );
    done

Posted by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.