Posted to ecs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Leo Davis <ld...@fonix.com> on 2007/09/05 05:22:52 UTC

ECS 1.4.2 won't compile with Java 5

Hello,

I wanted to make some Java 5 specific changes to ECS 1.4.2, but noticed
it didn't compile with Java 5 out of the tarball.  I was able to build
after applying the changes in the attached patch, and it should still
build with Java 1.4.

Leo

Re: ECS 1.4.2 won't compile with Java 5

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Leo,

I don't think there are any plans for any ECS releases, but I've
applied the patch to trunk (r574772).

Hen