Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Paco Avila <fa...@gridsystems.com> on 2002/03/21 14:25:02 UTC

SOAP Struct question

I have a method that returns an object (a bean). The server is configured to serialize this object using the BeanSerializer. The returned XML is a Struct?

--
GRIDSYSTEMS                   Francisco Jose Avila Bermejo
Parc Bit - Son Espanyol        Responsable Área Desarrollo

Re: SOAP Struct question

Posted by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, it is a struct as described in section 5.4.1 of SOAP 1.1.

Scott Nichol

Re: SOAP Struct question

Posted by Scott Nichol <sc...@yahoo.com>.