Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Cheryl Bauer <ba...@comcast.net> on 2021/09/01 17:41:47 UTC

Cannot retrieve password

I am trying to retrieve my password, but your system says it cannot send and email and to contact the Administrator of this site???
Cheryl Bauer
bauer01@comcast.net

I also tried to set up a new account under a different comcast.net email address, and got a similar error message.

All I am trying to do is download an Avery 8160 label template for my Open Office software that I have used for years!

Can yo assist me please?
Thanks,
Cheri Bauer	bauer01@comcast.net

Re: Cannot retrieve password

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
I don’t see Avery 5160 templates on the templates site.

https://www.avery.com/templates/5160 <https://www.avery.com/templates/5160> in Word .doc may be helpful.

Good luck,
Dave

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.