Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2002/12/07 03:35:46 UTC

Why struts is looked down upon...

Any of you care to comment on this?

http://java.enigmastation.com/Q806

I'll post a rebuttle on my weblog shortly.

Matt

Re: Why struts is looked down upon...

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
Oh, and his comments about Jakarta marketing, will make the Jakarta
marketing department very proud. Let me just forward this to the Jakarta
marketing.

.V

Posted by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net>.
My Comments IN-LINE CAPS:

Posted by Nick <ni...@mg2.org>.
> Is this person worth replying to?  He seems to be pretty uninformed about
> struts.

Actaully, the person that posted the negative comments about Struts is
pretty well-informed about the application and it's "competitor," WebWork.
Those are simply his views on the framework.

> Is the another somebody who is not particularly well-schooled?

Hardly.  Joe is a pretty sharp guy.

-Nick

Re: Why struts is looked down upon...

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.

At 07:35 PM 12/6/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Any of you care to comment on this?
>
>http://java.enigmastation.com/Q806
>
>I'll post a rebuttle on my weblog shortly.
>
>Matt

Is this person worth replying to?  He seems to be pretty uninformed about
struts.  Is the another somebody who is not particularly well-schooled?

Micael

you