Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by sunil nagavaram <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/27 16:22:18 UTC

Display log4j.xml on jsp

Guys,
Did anyone try this, displaying logs generated by log4j on jsp. If so can
you please write down the steps for me

Thank you
--
Sunil

RE: Display log4j.xml on jsp

Posted by DECAFFMEYER MATHIEU <MA...@fortis.lu>.

This question interest me also,
Ok but is there any way to see the lines added in the logs in the JSP
dynamically in an easy way ?

__________________________________
   Matt

InputStream in = new FileInputStream( "/path/to/my.log" ); //  ;-)

(Or use a FileReader instead?)

--
yours,

Julius Davies
416-652-0183
http://juliusdavies.ca/

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Fortis Banque Luxembourg S.A. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Nothing in the message is capable or intended to create any legally binding obligations on either party and it is not intended to provide legal advice.

Re: Display log4j.xml on jsp

Posted by Julius Davies <ju...@gmail.com>.
JSP's can do this!

--
yours,

Julius Davies
416-652-0183
http://juliusdavies.ca/

Re: Display log4j.xml on jsp

Posted by James Stauffer <st...@gmail.com>.
You could write a custom appender to grab the logs and then have your
JSP grab them from that appender.

--
James Stauffer        http://www.geocities.com/stauffer_james/