Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "Marel, J. van der (Jasper)" <Ja...@ing.com> on 2022/04/21 11:27:45 UTC

Nifi Regisrtry 1.16.0 LDAP connection

Hi,

I am migrating a Nifi registry instance from version 0.5 to 1.16.0 but I cannot get LDAP authentication working.
I am reusing the configuration files from the 0.5 version. When trying to login I get the "Contact your System Administrator" message but no error logs.
How can I increase the error logging so I can see what is going wrong ?

Thanks

Jasper van der Marel

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.

Re: Nifi Regisrtry 1.16.0 LDAP connection

Posted by Nathan Gough <th...@apache.org>.
Are you seeing anything in the nifi-registry-bootstrap.log file? I would
have expected to see LDAP related logs there on trying to start NiFi
registry. If not, try adding "<logger
name="org.apache.nifi.registry.security" level="DEBUG" />" t to your
logback.xml file.