Posted to dev@slider.apache.org by "David.Serafini" <Da...@target.com> on 2017/08/25 01:54:14 UTC

json config question

In metainfo.json, in [application][component][commands], I'm using "exec" to define the command to run.
Is there a way I can set the "logoutput" parameter that gets passed to the Execute() function?
I tried setting the "logoutput" key in the same dictionary as "exec", but it had no effect (output-#.txt still shows logoutput set to false).

I'm using slider 0.91.

thanks,
-david

Re: json config question

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
It looks like logoutput is not configurable. You might be able to edit the
basic_installer.py script in the slider-agent.tar.gz tarball to pass
logoutput=True.