Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@sopragroup.com> on 2002/07/18 14:52:23 UTC

[Struts 1.1] Exception Handler

Hi all.

I saw in the struts config DTD the global-exceptions element which allows to
catch exceptions throwed in the execute method of Action classes.
I don't understand how I can use it, and what I can do with this new
feature.
The doc about the exception handler is " TODO " in the last nightly build.

Is someone can explain this feature (or write the doc), please.

thx

Arnaud

Re: [Struts 1.1] Exception Handler

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
Take a look at Chapter 10 of Chuck Cavaness' book:

http://www.theserverside.com/resources/strutsreview.jsp

-james
james@jamesholmes.com
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/