Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/23 16:00:06 UTC

[OT] advice on resolving an email issue with this list/my hosting provider

Lately I've been having problems with another email account that I've
used to access this list (struttin@reumann.net). Lately, things will
seem to go fine for a while and then I'll receive no messages to that
list address, then occasionaly one or two will sneak in. I even just
tried to cancel my subscription to that list but never received the
confirm letter. When I email that address directly the messages do
seem to get there, so I'm having trouble figuring out what the problem
is. I'm pretty sure it's on my hosting provider's end but it's
difficult for me to confirm this. Is there anyway I can see if
messages are bouncing to the listserv or what might be going on? I'm
sort of stumped.

--
Rick