Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2010/09/14 10:56:17 UTC

PermGen space problems Re: integration tests

I am aware from another project that PermGen space problems can be
really nasty...

As a wild guess this might help:

How to deal with “java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space” error
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/88235/how-to-deal-with-java-lang-outofmemoryerror-permgen-space-error

Cheers,
Andreas
---

Re: PermGen space problems Re: integration tests

Posted by Torgeir Veimo <to...@pobox.com>.
On 14 September 2010 18:56, Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> wrote:
> I am aware from another project that PermGen space problems can be
> really nasty...
>
> As a wild guess this might help:
>
> How to deal with “java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space” error
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/88235/how-to-deal-with-java-lang-outofmemoryerror-permgen-space-error

Jackrabbit leaves some timer threads running that prevents a webapp to
be fully GC'ed after shutdown. So even the fixes suggested in that
stackoverflow page aren't sufficient.

--
-Tor