Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rw...@us.britannica.com> on 2002/02/04 14:01:38 UTC

> I'd like to suggest that all mail not
> specifically related to code issues
> move over to this new list.  Any issues
> about how fine the line is between
> code issues and non-code issues should
> move to the new list.  Any discussion
> about how (in)appropriate my creating
> this new mailing list should move to
> the new list.

:), cute

I'm actually not sure that I have a complaint, I'm just curious if I missed
it or something. Was this idea discussed somewhere?

Care to comment on what led to commons-process (given that there's no, say,
ant-process or tomcat-process or for that matter even a jakarta-process
(although jakarta-gereral may be seen that way I guess))?

 - Rod

RE: [PROPOSAL] Commons-USER, Commons-DISCUSS

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.
> I am not completely sure if we should have general. If general is not
> for the discussion of general jakarta issues, what is its role then?

Correction:
  I am not completely sure if we should have discuss-jakarta.

Paulo

Posted by Paulo Gaspar <pa...@krankikom.de>.

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.