Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 天生ぉ平凡 <pe...@qq.com> on 2016/07/19 02:47:00 UTC

How to modify context path?

Hi,

I want to change the kylin context path;

eg: "http://localhost:7070/kylin" to "http://localhost:80/demo"

now, How should I do?

Re: How to modify context path?

Posted by 天生ぉ平凡 <pe...@qq.com>.
I changed the folder and modified the index.html;

but in web,  not show the login page.  and all request conext path is 'kylin'.

I need to modify the other configuration or properties file?

From:  "echo";<la...@163.com>;
Date:  Tue, Jul 19, 2016 01:29 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@kylin.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: How to modify context path?

change the tomcat/conf/server.xml, the port 7070 is there. and also rename
the tomcat/webapps/kylin folder to what ever you want.

Re: How to modify context path?

Posted by echo <la...@163.com>.