Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by zaheers <za...@compuware.com> on 2008/10/03 21:33:02 UTC

Error using DefaultDataTable in version 1.4-m3 WicketTester

Getting the following exception when testing a Panel that uses a
DefaultDatatable. Detailed error file is attached.

Thanks for your input.

Caused by: java.text.ParseException: Tag '<DD>' (line 103, column 32) has a
mismatched close tag at '</DL>' (line 103, column 74)

//start and render the test page
        tester.startPanel(new TestPanelSource(){
            public Panel getTestPanel(String pPanelId){
                return new ProfilePanel(pPanelId);
            }
        });

http://www.nabble.com/file/p19804181/com.compuware.petstore.application.search.SearchPanelTest.txt
com.compuware.petstore.application.search.SearchPanelTest.txt

Re: Error using DefaultDataTable in version 1.4-m3 WicketTester

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
why is the javadoc being fed into your panel's markup?

-igor

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM, zaheers <za...@compuware.com> wrote:

> Igor,
>
> I don't use them in the application. it is something that is getting
> generated in the mark-up.  Guess wicket generates this mark-up. Following
> line is where the error is occuring.
>
> <DT><DT>Type Parameters:<DD><CODE>T</CODE> - The model object type</DL>
>
> Do you believe the root cause for this is in the application ?. Re-sending
> the mark-up file. pl. look at line 110
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p19804688/com.compuware.petstore.application.search.SearchPanelTest.txt
> com.compuware.petstore.application.search.SearchPanelTest.txt
>
> Thanks,
>

> igor.vaynberg wrote:
>>
>> still dont see anything that uses dd/dl tags
>>
>> -igor
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 12:46 PM, zaheers <za...@compuware.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am using a DefaultDatatable in the SearchPanel. The actual component
>>> works
>>> fine and the table is displayed correctly in the GUI.
>>> The error is only when I execute the Testcase. I have attached the
>>> generated
>>> mark-up in my previous message. Attaching the test case and the panel
>>> java /
>>> mark up here. http://www.nabble.com/file/p19804396/SearchPanel.html
>>> SearchPanel.html  http://www.nabble.com/file/p19804396/SearchPanel.java
>>> SearchPanel.java