Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Ricardo Wolff <ri...@yahoo.com.br> on 2009/09/10 02:24:27 UTC

Cannot locate configuration source uddi.properties

Hello,

   I'm trying a simple test with jUDDI v3. My dependencies were already checked and I tried to run a client application and a message appear:  "Cannot locate configuration source uddi.properties".

   We have already updated the uddi.properties file on uddi-portles folder according to the Getting Started User Guide.

   Now I'm getting this error, but I have tried other ways and always got errors... If anyone has a class that is actually working on jUDDI v3, the installation of jUDDI v3 is working fine... It's just that I can't access it through a Java project.

Thank you,
Ricardo.

http://br.maisbuscados.yahoo.com

Re: Cannot locate configuration source uddi.properties

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ricardo,

All the tests in uddi-client module use the uddi.properties file and are
java clients to the jUDDI v3 server. You should simply add the
uddi.properties file to the classpath of your java client app.

Good luck!

--Kurt