Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net> on 2015/10/22 20:54:16 UTC

[io] When will version 2.5 be released?

Hi everybody,

as far as I remember a few weeks ago there were plans to release
commons-io 2.5?

Any news on when it will be released?

I'm eagerly waiting for some of the new additions. :)

-Pascal

Re: [io] When will version 2.5 be released?

Posted by Kristian Rosenvold <kr...@apache.org>.
It should happen about -90 days but go hung up in summer vacation,
which is extensive over here. The release is basically ready (minus
one small issue with an added method to an interface), but I'll see if
I can bring this back on track "real soon". Watch this space :)

Kristian