Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2005/06/22 14:58:53 UTC

[J2] Status update: Moving portals-bridges to its own Portals Bridges home project

Team,

I've committed the needed configuration changes to allow portals-bridges to be moved.
Technically, this now can be done.

But, before we do so, I'd like you to review the draft main website for the Bridges.
And there are a few docs (and a license issue) tasks open which we might want to complete first (or not?).

Please comment on the new Bridges index.html and feel free to correct/enhance it using your own creativity
(I'm really no good at these things).

Note: for building the new Bridges site use: maven allSite

Regards, Ate

Re: [J2] Status update: Moving portals-bridges to its own Portals Bridges home project

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Ate Douma wrote:
> David Sean Taylor wrote:
>
>> Ate Douma wrote:
>>
>>> Team,
>>>
>>> I've committed the needed configuration changes to allow
>>> portals-bridges to be moved.
>>> Technically, this now can be done.
>>>
>>> But, before we do so, I'd like you to review the draft main website
>>> for the Bridges.
>>> And there are a few docs (and a license issue) tasks open which we
>>> might want to complete first (or not?).
>>>
>> I tried to click on all of these links:
>>
>> # Common Utilities and Interfaces
>> # JSF Bridge
>> # Struts Bridge
>> # PHP Bridge
>> # Velocity Bridge
>> # Perl Bridge
>> # Frameworks
>>
>> but none of them are linked.
>
> Weird. They work for me. I'll investigate this evening.
Turned out to be an incorrect site build.
The Bridges site must be build using:
   maven multiproject:site.

To simplify this, I added an allSite goal doing exactly that.
So:
   maven allSite
should also give you a properly build site

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
David Sean Taylor wrote:
> Ate Douma wrote:
>
>> Team,
>>
>> I've committed the needed configuration changes to allow
>> portals-bridges to be moved.
>> Technically, this now can be done.
>>
>> But, before we do so, I'd like you to review the draft main website
>> for the Bridges.
>> And there are a few docs (and a license issue) tasks open which we
>> might want to complete first (or not?).
>>
> I tried to click on all of these links:
>
> # Common Utilities and Interfaces
> # JSF Bridge
> # Struts Bridge
> # PHP Bridge
> # Velocity Bridge
> # Perl Bridge
> # Frameworks
>
> but none of them are linked.
Weird. They work for me. I'll investigate this evening.

> I can start with writing:
>
> # Velocity Bridge
> # Frameworks
Great.

Re: [J2] Status update: Moving portals-bridges to its own Portals Bridges home project

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software