Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/16 17:29:14 UTC

Re: Project Proposal

Hi,
Please upload this to the Nutch wiki.
https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/GoogleSummerOfCode#NUTCH-1936_GSoC_2015_-_Move_Nutch_to_Hadoop_2.X
There needs to be much more comprehensive detail provided to assigning time
to specific milestones.
I would suggest that you have a look at dependencies, Nutch jobs's. You can
start identifying the jobs, by working your way through the Nutch Crawl
script.

Thank you
Lewis

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 12:08 AM, ASHWINI TOKEKAR <tokekar.ashwini@gmail.com