Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "A. Lotfi" <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2009/12/01 15:39:23 UTC

Help me design this struts, please

Hi,

I have a small project and I am new in struts :

DB Tables :

User (userId, UserName,...,...)

Roles(userId, Rolename,.)

I want to have a jsp page :

that has a search form : textfield(userId) and a search button

when the user type a userid and press search button :

all the information from the User table appear + two comboboxes :

combobox (All roles in the database)

combobox (Assigned roles to this user)

two links :

right arrow link for revoking roles

left arrow link for granting roles

could you please help me doing this ?

thanks

your help is appreciated.

Re: Help me design this struts, please

Posted by emil thushanga <th...@gmail.com>.
Do you know how to setup initial project files you want,

This may be helpful to you if you very basic
=================================
mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=org.apache.struts
-DartifactId=struts2-archetype-starter -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.struts
-DarchetypeArtifactId=struts2-archetype-starter -DarchetypeVersion=2.0.11.2
-DremoteRepositories=http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

Emil

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:42 PM, Saeed Iqbal <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes
>
> i can send u a project where i did that
>
> at this point i dont have time to do all that for you
>
> On Tuesday, December 1, 2009, A. Lotfi <ma...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >

> > I have a small project and I am new in struts :
> >

> > DB Tables :
> >
> > User (userId, UserName,...,...)
> >
> > Roles(userId, Rolename,.)
> >

> > I want to have a jsp page :
> >

> > that has a search form : textfield(userId) and a search button
> >

> > when the user type a userid and press search button :
> >

> > all the information from the User table appear + two comboboxes :
> >

> > combobox (All roles in the database)
> >
> > combobox (Assigned roles to this user)
> >
> > two links :
> >
> > right arrow link for revoking roles
> >
> > left arrow link for granting roles
> >

> > could you please help me doing this ?
> >

> > thanks
> >

> > your help is appreciated.
> >

> --
> Saeed Iqbal
> Independant Consultant (Freelance)
> Struts - J2EE - Application Architect / Developer

Emil Thushanga

Re: Help me design this struts, please

Posted by Saeed Iqbal <sa...@gmail.com>.
Yes