Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2012/08/15 20:13:22 UTC

[OT] Update: Chrome 21 breaks AIR badge installation: your vote is needed!

>> If the relevant issue trackers don't support voting for issues, I'd

A bug for this has been added to the Adobe bugbase, please vote.

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3310921

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
personal record for days lived.

Re: [OT] Update: Chrome 21 breaks AIR badge installation: your vote is needed!

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
I already vote for it yet ;)

2012/8/15 Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>

> >> If the relevant issue trackers don't support voting for issues, I'd
>
> A bug for this has been added to the Adobe bugbase, please vote.
>
> https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3310921
>
> EdB
>

> --
> Ix Multimedia Software
>
> Jan Luykenstraat 27
> 3521 VB Utrecht
>
> T. 06-51952295
> I. www.ixsoftware.nl
>

> P.S. I would like everybody to know that as of this morning I broke my
> personal record for days lived.

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología