Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/28 17:06:36 UTC

tika-dotnet Module

Hi All,

What's the status of the trunk/tika-dotnet module? It's not included in the
root pom.xml file as a module, the csharp directory inside it is empty, and
there is minimal work in the java directory. Ideas?

Thanks,
Tyler

Re: tika-dotnet Module

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@zitting.name>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Tyler Palsulich <tp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the status of the trunk/tika-dotnet module? It's not included in the
> root pom.xml file as a module, the csharp directory inside it is empty, and
> there is minimal work in the java directory. Ideas?

The status is pretty much summarized in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-773. The DLL works for
basic stuff, but all the API sugar I got around to adding is in the
Tika.Tika class inside the java directory. That was enough to scratch
my itch at the time, and I never got a reason to extend the solution.
It would be great if someone wanted to carry on with further
improvements.

--
Jukka Zitting