Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Brent Worden <br...@worden.org> on 2003/11/02 07:11:31 UTC

RE: [math] Complex implementation

FYI, I wrote some unit tests for ComplexMath and found some bugs in my
implementation.  I have a patch containing the tests and bug fixes ready to
submit.  However, I noticed commons doesn't have a math component listed
yet, so I was going to hold off on submitting the patch.  If anyone is
interested in seeing the changes, the patch file is available at
http://www.brent.worden.org/complex-tests.txt.

Brent Worden
http://www.brent.worden.org

Re: [math] Complex implementation

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
I believe its only the main common site that not rebuilt. Everything
else is in place

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/math/index.html
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/math/

Brent Worden wrote:

> FYI, I wrote some unit tests for ComplexMath and found some bugs in my
> implementation.  I have a patch containing the tests and bug fixes ready to
> submit.  However, I noticed commons doesn't have a math component listed
> yet, so I was going to hold off on submitting the patch.  If anyone is
> interested in seeing the changes, the patch file is available at
> http://www.brent.worden.org/complex-tests.txt.

I was able to apply them. I'm running build tests now, will commit shortly.

> Brent Worden
> http://www.brent.worden.org

Mark Diggory
Software Developer