Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Anthony Bull <an...@bcsoft.co.nz> on 2008/04/17 03:15:45 UTC

Kerberos Token Profile

Hi,

I just joined this mailing list and was wondering if you guys were at
some point going to be supporting the Kerberos WS Token profile at all?

The reason I ask is I've implemented this myself for an Axis 2 SOAP
interop project with .NET WSE3 services/clients, and did so by modifying
WSS4J (and some small changes to the Apache Rampart module to support it
also).  Is this code that you would be interested in looking at or are
you already moving down this path yourself?

regards,
Anthony Bull.

--

Anthony
-------------------------------------

anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz
Ph  +64 4 472 8818
Fax +64 4 472 8811
-------------------------------------
www.bcsoft.co.nz
This email may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended for use only by the addressee, or addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender
immediately and do not copy, use or disclose the contents to
any other person or organisation.
Black Coffee Software Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses
received with this email, or to any changes made to the original
content. Any views or opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Black
Coffee Software Ltd.

Re: Kerberos Token Profile

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

It'll be great if we get the code contributed to WSS4J and Rampart.
IMHO there's no one working on this.
Please create JIRA issues in each project [1], [2] and attach your
patches with the licence for us to include
them in the codebase.

Thanks a lot.
Ruchith

http://blog.ruchith.org
http://wso2.org

RE: Kerberos Token Profile

Posted by George Stanchev <Gs...@serena.com>.
Hi Anthony,

I am very inrested in your contribution for Kerberos WS Token profile.
Any chance you can
sneak that in 1.5.4?

Best Regards,
George

[...]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.