Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <TS...@gmx.net> on 2007/07/19 17:48:42 UTC

Deployment in external Container

Hi all!

Are there any pages available yet which describe the deployment of OFBiz into an external container?

I have seen that there seems to be some preparations in the code, i.e. the ./startofbiz.sh setup command, but I did not yet find any details.

Any hints are welcome.

Regards,
Torsten

Re: Deployment in external Container