Posted to dev@chukwa.apache.org by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/01 03:08:59 UTC

blockers for 0.2

I think we have two blockers before releasing 0.2

- Some unit tests fail: TestChukwaWriters and TestBackfillingLoader.
I suspect strongly that these are bugs in the tests.
- The documentation talks about there being a my.cnf bundled with the
release. There isn't.

I'll try to get to these later this week.  If someone else has a few
minutes, that would be totally great.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department

Re: blockers for 0.2

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
*shrug*  OK then.  probably a fluke of my config.  Barring the
unexpeced, I'll commit release notes, and roll a tarball tonight or
tomorrow.

Re: blockers for 0.2

Re: blockers for 0.2