Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by John Gilbert <jg...@dharbor.com> on 2004/11/01 22:45:34 UTC

JCA WebDAV Connector

Has anyone tried using the JCA connector in WebLogic? I am getting a
class cast exception on the following line in the example
TestServlet.java:

Line 70:

           conn1 = (WebDAVConnection) _factory.getConnection(spec);

Based on the following output, it appears that WebLogic is returning a
proxy object from the connection pool which wraps the WebDAVConnection.

<Nov 1, 2004 4:41:50 PM EST> <Info> <Connector> <BEA-190081> <Testing
resource adapter "WebDAV-Connector" for viability of connection
proxies.>

<Nov 1, 2004 4:41:50 PM EST> <Info> <Connector> <BEA-190097> <Unable to
complete the connection proxy test for "WebDAV-Connector" due to an
exception. WebLogic

Server will attempt to use connection proxies for resource adapter
"WebDAV-Connector" as usual. Exception:
javax.resource.NotSupportedException: Need a WebDAVConnectionSpec

to create a connection. Call getConnection(ConnectionSpec spec)
instead!.>

<Nov 1, 2004 4:41:50 PM EST> <Info> <Common> <BEA-000628> <Created "1"
resources for pool "WebDAV-Connector_WebDAV-Connector", out of which "1"
are available and "0" are unavailable.>

Re: JCA WebDAV Connector

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
I was only able to test it with JBoss...

What is the class that actually was returned?

Oliver